Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Professional Vector Tracing,Image To Vector











About:

About This Gig

Hi,



Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!



I will vectorize/redraw (convert to vector) image or logo with unlimited revisions on your on your file until your full satisfaction. I only believe in high quality work. So I will provide you a work you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to printing on t-shirt, flayer,banner, business card etc.



Why  You Choose Me:



  • Excellent Communication Skills
  • Fast Delivery
  • High Priority Customer Support
  • 100% Manual Tracing
  • Professional Quality Work
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction


I will accept



  • bitmap
  • Low resolution file
  • screen shot 
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch
  • Image file


I will provide:



  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG
  • Adobe Illustrator File (AI)
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • Color Change


Want to contact before placing order? Please Send me message with your information Or you can directly order with attachment.



ORDER NOW PLEASE!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment