Saturday, February 29, 2020

Convert Logo Or Image To Vector Or Vector Tracing In 5H











About:

I will do vector tracing. Logo & image to vector illustrator (with 2-7 hours’ urgent delivery). You can provide me vector images of any size or resolution, I will convert them to high-resolution images with 100% satisfaction. 



           =======Make bulk order and get discount ======== 



Why you choose me?



  • Professional communication.
  • Manual Tracing by using adobe illustrator.
  • Fast Delivery just in time.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction. 
  • 100% Money-back guaranty.   

 

Acceptable file:  

  •  .png
  •  .jpg
  •   bitmap
  •   Low resolution file
  •   screen shot.
  •   icon
  •   Scan Copy
  •   Sketch 
  •   Image file

 

 

I will provide:



  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • .SVG
  • .CDR
  •  Color Change



Want to contact before place and order? – feel free to Send me a message with your information.  Or you can directly order with attachment. 

 

AND EVERYTING EXCLUSIVELY ONLY ON FIVERR.COM

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rmsitbd carried out every aspect of his work to the highest possible standard. I can give him the highest possible recommendation. Excellent transaction. International deal without any problem. Again any time. That's how fun Fiverr is. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thank You, for ordering again.

:

Very nice contact. Fast work. Again any time. Can I recommend to anyone. Professional and technical top.

:

Thank You, for taking service from me. :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment