Thursday, February 27, 2020

Vector Tracing, Convert Your Image Into The Vector Image











About:

I heartedly Welcome you on my  Vector Tracing gig. I can vectorize any kind of  logo, Image, Icon, Scan Copy file into high resolution VECTOR file. I will provide you  unlimited revisions on your file until i gain your complete satisfaction. I have believe in quality work. So I will provide you a quality work, you can resize it, adjust it to any size you want and it is ready for printing on t-shirt, flyer, banner, letterhead business card etc.

I'm graphic designer doing manually vector tracing by using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files full compatible, editable, perfect scale, print ready files. 

 You  Choose me because of :

  • Good Communication.
  • Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction.  
I will accept
  • Low resolution file
  • screen shot.
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file
I will provide:

  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • Colour Change



Please Send me message with your information. 

Or you can directly order with complete attachments  

Thanks for your valuable consideration.



 PLEASE place order!!! 



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Product is exactly what I needed.

:

It's Good ❤

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment