Friday, February 28, 2020

Provide High Quality Vectors For Laser Cutting











About:

Hello,



My name is Elina and I am a CAD/CAM designer. I'm confident I can provide you with high quality vector designs, in detail, suitable for laser cutting and engraving.



Flawless vectors will bring you a perfect result! I'm aware of all specifications needed in order to avoid issues. Show trust, share your ideas, your needs and professional level vectors delivery is guaranteed!



DXF is the file type delivered. Depending on the package I can also provide you .ai, .dwg and .pdf files as well.



Don't hesitate to contact me before making any orders, as I believe it's better to first discuss your project and make decisions together. This way we'll reach to a better collaboration and avoid any misunderstanding or issues.



Past completed projects: DECORATIVE SCREENS/DIVIDERS - DRAWING STENCILS - JIGSAW PUZZLES - CARD POSTAL SOUVENIRS - SHADOW BOXES - DISPLAY STANDS and more..



Looking forward to meet you and make wonderful creations!

Feel free to visit my portfolio website: https://epanagakou.wixsite.com/by3linap

Reviews


:

Great Work as already known in the two projects before.

:

Wow! Spectacular work by this Seller. Don't go anywhere else for this type of work.

:

Yes on both counts!

:

Elina was great, flexible, and knew just what I was looking for. Looking forward to working with her again.

:

Fantastic hassle-free process. A very lovely lady who exceeds your needs and goes the extra mile to help you efficiently, quickly, and with good quality. Provides great end product as well. Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment