Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create High Res Vector Logo And Vector Tracing On Demand











About:

Hello,
I am a professional who have experience in the field of Logo Design, Vector art and other stationery design & Social media Design. We believe your satisfaction is my Success!



Why me?



I'm highly skilled logo designer. My services are



  • Unique, Sensational, Professional, Modern and Unique custom logo
  • Modification will take less than 24 hours!
  • All vector, source files
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Software use Adobe Illustrator (ai, eps)
  • Vector logo design
  • Client satisfaction is utmost priority!
  • Simple, Memorable, Realistic and logical designs!
  • Efficient & effective feedback 24/7


If you have any questions, Feel free to ask me anything. :) 


Be Confident & Place your order now!


Best regards,

Talha Jahangir

Reviews


:

Nice and quick work. Thanks

:

He is very professional in his work. I would like to work with again. Communication was very good. Thank you

:

Thank you for fulfilling the order in time. Definitely recommended for quick and efficient service

:

very cooperative and friendly seller. i will definitely like working with him again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment