Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Vector Tracing, Redesign, Retouch Logo











About:

                        Welcome to my vector tracing, redesign, retouch logo gig.



Hello there, I am SHISHIR, Professional Graphic Designer. I have Years’ of Experience in this job like Vector Tracing / Vectorize or Retouch & Redraw logo. Maybe your logo or graphics are not suitable for print, so in this gig, I will make a high-quality printable file of your sample. So that you can print it with 100% vector quality.



What you will get?


  • JPG file with white background
  • PNG file with a transparent background
  • Illustrator Ai file (100% printable).
  • EPS file + SVG file + PSD  
  • High-resolution raster image
  • PDF Vector file


Why should you hire my gig?


  • 24/7 at your service
  • Smooth conversation(fluent in English)
  • Quick to respond
  • Top quality job
  • Very low price with high-quality work
  • Understand your need quickly


Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions about vector tracing I'm available 24/7.



Regards

Shishir



Reviews


:

Great Work! I highly recommend and is extremely easy to work with. if everything goes well for me, I'm deffinately making Shashir50 my go too person.

:

Amazing communication and quick turnaround!

:

Fantastic work and delivered on time

:

Awesome, fast superior service. I would recommend him again.

:

Great as always best seller on Fiverr




No comments:

Post a Comment