Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Your Vector Tracing Perfectly











About:

# Make your Logo/Image/Sketch 100% scalable.



Welcome to this gig :)

Here you will get Professional Vector Tracing Service.

You will get Unlimited Revision.



I am an expert in vector graphics. I will redraw, vectorize your image, logo or sketch perfectly. I have +8 years of experience in vector graphics. I am reliable and I do listen.



A vector image will always appear smooth no matter how close you zoom in or how large you make it. As Vector images are made of hundreds of thousands of tiny lines and curves (or paths), they are perfect for printing in any size on any printable surface.



I will convert any image to vector. NO AUTO TRACING



 Services I provide:

---------------------------------
  • Clean, Perfect & Sharp vector tracing.
  • Image redraw.

  • Raster to vector.
  • Hand-drawn image/logo/sketch to vector.
  • From blurry/low resolution/fuzzy logo, image or sketch to vector.

  • Color change
  • 100% editable
  • 300 DPI, Print-ready
  • Layer based work


Why to choose me:

--------------------------

  • Efficient and high-quality service.
  • Friendly communication
  • Extra fast delivery.

  • Unlimited revision
  • Perfect finishing. 


All vector jobs will carefully be done with Pixel Precision. 



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

  

Best Regards :)

Reviews


:

great work and fast

:

Very fast response time and delivery. I will use again.

:

Hardworking thanks ;)

:

This is the second time I've has thevedas26 perform bitmap to vector conversion for me. For this particular one, I had some specific guidelines for implementation (for laser cutting) and he nailed it. Highly recommend working with him! Accurate, precise, and fast turnaround.

:

thanks I will see how it looks without watermarks-- good job




No comments:

Post a Comment