Friday, February 28, 2020

Image To Silhouette Studio Print And Cutting File











About:

I will create a cutting file (silhouette studio .studio) with your images (logos, text, designs)

in silhouette studio for silhouette cameo cutting machines

you can directly print your image with silhouette studio and cut out the exact design and instead of printing, if you want to use color paper, vinyl, etc. I will divide the design into colors.



Silhouette Studio Designs Services

  • T-Shirt (print & cut)
  • Car Decals (print & cut)
  • Handy Crafts (print & cut)
  • Packaging (print & cut)
  • Wall Decals (print & cut)
  • Any Vinyl (print & cut)
  • All kinds of silhouette studio work etc.


I can trace/vectorize any image, make simple cartoons, line art and silhouettes. Both Black and White or in color. just check my gigs... :). anything else you can think of! So check out my gigs and all the previews, I'm sure you will like them! If interested and you like my style, just contact me, please. Thank you so much. :D



Reviews


Seller's Response:

always as described always delivered exact product great job

:

quick and does great work!

:

3rd time ordering . its always been a pleasant process and order was before scheduled couldn't ask for more great work!!!!

:

Thanks for your pleasure!

:

Very willing to make out design perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment