Sunday, February 23, 2020

Make Laser Cutting File From Images Pdf Gerber File Stencil File











About:

Hello There,

I am a Mechanical Engineer. I have done Bachelors of Technology. I am a Design Engineer. And, Currently I am working as Design Engineer in a Multinational Company.



I have One year and Six months of experience in making laser cutting file. I have made 1000+ Laser cutting file for the Laser cutting machine.



I will do every projects on AutoCAD.



I will Convert, 

                 Patent Design, Sketching, 3D Model, Products, .pdf, .jpg, Images to 2D drawing or Drafting or Drawing in .dwg, .dxf or any other format.



I will provide you Laser Cutting File in Form .dwg & .dxf format.



Quality of The Drawing/Drafting will be 100%. 



Regards, 

Rahul8820.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job, very professional and I fully recommend him

:

Thank You so much for your Appreciation.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment