Monday, February 24, 2020

Trace Vectors And Convert To Cad File For Laser Cutting











About:

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER . 

( It will help us to save time)



I will convert your drawings/sketches/vector files into DXF / DWG Drawings for Laser Cutting.



I can provide the following outputs :

1. Basic :   2D CAD drawings.

2. Format : DXF / DWG / PDF / PLT

3. The gig will be delivered within 1 day / 2days / 13 days upon your request.

4.  I can support for multiple design revision for free of cost.



.   

  • If you need the source file I will supprt for that. Please Refer my extras .  


Laser Cut ,CNC machine , CAD Production Drawings 





Reviews


:

excellent job as always

:

Shartika is always easy to deal. His work is great, and will fix up changes as required. I will be bringing more work his way as it comes up.

:

excellent job as always

:

perfect job as always

:

Shartika is always very helpful and is able to convert files that I have trouble doing myself. Very professional. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment