Sunday, February 23, 2020

Redraw Your Logo, Image To Vector Format In 24 Hrs











About:

Hi dear,

If your existing Logo/ Image not suitable for print or to use in any commercial purposes, you can get redrawn it in vector format by me. Then, you will receive a High- Quality logo/ image which can use in any purpose. Not only those, I’ll give you, the original Ai, EPS, PDF source file of your creation. You can send me any low quality file in any format.

You only need just send me your existing low-quality logo. I will trace your logo to a High- quality vector format. It’s not auto trace, 100% manual vectorise.

It you need any changes in your creation like color or any other adjustments, fell free to tell me. I will do it for you. I’ll work till your 100% satisfaction. I always encourage you to contact me firstly before make an order.

Feel free to ask me any problem if you have. I am available 24/7. If you choose me, you will get the best vector tracing service.



THANK YOU,

Your Unique Logo designer 

Reviews


:

fast and awesome work thanks

:

Extremely quick delivery! Quality exceeded my expectations.

:

He had done it very fastly and without any fault in first attempt. A fine person. He made his work very appealing. I highly recommend him. I definitely use it again. 5*****

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment