Saturday, February 29, 2020

Any Kind Of Vector Tracing In Adobe Illustrator











About:

Dear Buyer!

Welcome to my Gig


I am Noman, and I'll do any kind of your tracing/Vactorizing image, Logo, Maps, Embroidery, crest etc... work in a very short time period along with outstanding quality of work.



The process that is called vector trancig is basically a way where you can resize your object to the size that you want without losing any quality.



I will delivered, AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, layered PSD, high resolution JPG, PNG, Print Ready documents and etc.



Why Choose my service?



-In the tracing/Vectorization work, I will draw the whole object via appropriate tools, never used any short cut techniques. so therefore my final images are 100% quality based.

-I will always give unlimited reviews to fix any issue (100% support even after the order is closed).

-I'm always trying to satisfy my client and seeking perfection.

-I work alone. So every service will have the same exceptional quality.

-Fast deliveries.

-Work QUALITY is 100% guarantee.



IMPORTANT:

  • vectorization quality depends entirely on the sample image quality.

  • (good sample image = good vector image).

  • Price will be depends on the detailed of Job.


have any queries..?
please contact me INBOX.

Thank you.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work, delivered quickly.

Seller's Response:

Bundle of thanks dear...

Seller's Response:

Good work. Delivered on time and at good price. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Your welcome dear.. thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your service!




No comments:

Post a Comment