Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Drawing Freestyle Illustration In Vector











About:

For just $5



i'll draw  freestyle line drawing in vector based on your requirement (provide specific detail on request) 



What you get Vector drawing in the High resolution BITMAP format with two color (black and white ) or a color of your choice.



HR Transparent Background PNG files that you can use for both personal or commercial use.



for extra $5 you'll get colored version of your drawing(separated order).



EXTRA

For $20 you will get a vector file in AI or EPS or Photoshop Psd format for future edit.



I dont Do :

Potrait (realism )or caricature of person or similarity in style with other.



For mutual benefit and understanding You can message me before make an order.



Thanks you

Reviews


:

This is my second or third time working with the seller. He is my go to illustrator for all my band promotion ideas.

:

Great work! delievered exactly what i needed

:

Very detailed and thourgh! Great work!

:

Awesome work as usual!

:

This guy has been amazing in buolding my business through the designs he has created! very pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment