Saturday, February 29, 2020

Vector Tracing, Image To Vector Or Vector Logo











About:

Welcome to My GIG,

100% VECTOR .........



I will do vector tracing your logo, image or any graphics work. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.



My services:

  • JPEG format to vector format

  • FDF format to vector format

  • PNG format to vector format

  • Raster format to vector format

  • Vector art

  • Vector map art

  • Logo Vector

  • Printable file for any graphics


What did you get?

- AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG

- PSD File 300 dpi transparent

- PNG+JPEG file 300 dpi transparent



Why you choose me?

  • I'm quicker than others

  • 100% quality work

  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed

  • 100% Money back guarantee (If my task, you don't like)

  • Unlimited revision



Feel free to ask me if you have any question I will happy to help.

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM

Thank you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I used vector art for many projects previously.This time also i received high quality detailed work in a very timely manner.I recommend and will do business again!

:

It's a great pleasure to work with you.

:

Thanks a lot

:

always great!

:

Perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment