Saturday, February 1, 2020

Vector Tracing, Logo Clean Up, Redraw For You











About:

                           Welcome to my Vector tracing GIG

Hello my-self Galib. I am a professional Graphic designer with years of experience. I will do Vector tracing, vectorize and redesign or redrew logo for you. May be your item or graphic is not perfect for print. I will make high quality printable file for your sample. so that, you can print it with 100% high quality vector.



You will get :



  • JPG file with white background
  • PNG file with transparent  background
  • AI file(100% printable)
  • EPS file + SVG file
  • PSD file
  • 300 DPI high resolution raster image.
  • PDF 


Why should you hire my GIG?



  • 24/7 at your service
  • conversation(fluent in English)
  • quick response
  • top quality job
  • low price with high quality work.


Regards,

Galib  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller. Fast and efficient. Would recommend

Seller's Response:

He did a great job.

:

Thank you for you patience and help!!

:

It's my pleasure to work with you. Sir.

:

Super fast turnaround and quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment