Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create a vector from any image in less than 4 hours

I will create a vector from any image in less than 4 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hello!

I am an experienced graphic designer, with 10 years experience in the field. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. I have experience in the printing industry and know all there is to vectoring artwork.

I dedicate hours to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than a 100% goes into the designing process. You are getting the best service at a fraction of the cost.


I can take with low resolution/fuzzy/blurry/unfair logo turn into high quality,
print ready vector format. This will allow you to blow up the artwork without losing the quality. 

The basic vector 1 gig covers a simple text-based logo and the final result is delivered in a
high-quality jpeg or png file.

T
o avoid cancellation & to save your time...contact me before ordering any complex design to be vectored. 

  • The time of delivery depends on images received. (I've marked out a rough guide within the packages)

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment