Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design outstanding vector of your car or any vehicle

I will design outstanding vector of your car or any vehicle












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

LEVEL 2 SELLER WITH 100% POSITIVE RATING

Looking for car vector or car Illustration, Here I can make your car photo to be any style of vector-based Illustration like are realist style, cartoon style, b&w, line art, pop art, any style

I'm a professional graphic designer and I have more than 10 years experience in vectorizing & my speciality is Car Vectorized. 

If you order my gig you will get:

  • Professionally redrawed and vectorized image in High resolution
  • complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization

You will get a JPG file of 4000px resolution at 600 dpi.

I'll do my best to get you the best drawing ever!


BEFORE YOU GOING TO PLACE ORDER PLEASE MUST INBOX ME FOR PRICING INQUIRY.

Reviews


hernandezfamili:He did a great job. He changed what I wanted him to change in the revisions which was excellent. I will consider contacting him in the future if i need something.

logomaster_15:Great Buyer Thanks

m_geet:Second time buyer, and definitely would buy again.\n\nGreat service, highly recommended

logomaster_15:Great Buyer Thanks

intensegraphics:I didn't have time to work this up myself so I subbed it out. Couldn't be happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment