Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will covert your logo into vector file in 6hr

I will covert your logo into vector file in 6hr












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, Welcome to my gig.

You have a image or logo but you have lost your vector file and for this you are unable to use it in full resolution ? Don't worry , I am here to solve that problem. I will make your unclear logo into clear vector file and will provide you all source an vector files in less than 24hr.

My Services:

  • I will deliver it in High resolution (3000x3000)
  • I will redesign your logo
  • I will provide all source and vector files
  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction.
  • Good communication support

Note:

Sometime when the image has more details on it, its become difficult to convert it into vector. For that the logo has to be redrawn. It may take more time. For price we can discuss about it in chat.

Gig Extra:

  • I will provide you all the steps to make your desired logo
  • I will provide all the details about the procedure
  • Feel free to ask any issue, I am happy to suggest you at any time

Contact me before ordering my gig. 

Have a nice day.

Reviews


sivanhere:Amazing work! exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much

equalityforall:Recommend this gig

mariecoleman:Great Job!

mariecoleman:Outstanding Service!

pranto366:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment