Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make any icon, sketch, and your logo into vector

I will make any icon, sketch, and your logo into vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Need your JPEG or PNG graphics with lace resolution converted to a clean and workable JPEG / PNG high-resolution or vector format? Vector images can be resized without pixelation or distortion.

Your image has a low resolution, or do you want your image to have a transparent background?

do not worry I will help you to get the picture you want at a fairly fast time.

You will get:
  • JPG with high resolution
  • PNG With transparent background

you can also request EPS or AI files

Please see my extra gig.

  • Extra-fast service
  • Money back guarantee

* Please contact me before ordering if need more information

Reviews


maaaraaa:Fast and professional

wachied13:Thanks, Extraordinary Experience! I wait for the next order :)

vinylcustomz:Always follows instructions to the T. Best around and fast.

wachied13:Thanks, Extraordinary Experience! I wait for the next order :)

safesigncorp:Excellent seller...always a pleasure !


No comments:

Post a Comment