Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do vector tracing logo redesign text, icon, skatch

I will do vector tracing logo redesign text, icon, skatch












About:

Hi, I am Zehad
Welcome to my GIG,

Are you need JPG, PNG and any other custom  format image or  graphics converted to a clean, workable vector format? you are right place now. This Gig Totally for Low-Res Raster image to High-Res Vector Tracing image.  I will do convert your Low-Res  Raster images to High-Res  vector quality image files with 100% solid result & High resolution for printed.

This Gig service :
  • Vector your   LOGO REDESIGN,  SKETCH,  IMAGE,   PICTURE,    ICON,  TEXT,   LOGO, SYMBOL, CARTOON,  TATTOO,  SCREENSHOT etc. 

Why you choose me?
  • Ready to Print
  • Your 100% satisfaction is my first priority
  • No lost your image pixels
  • High-resolution files (300dpi) 
  • Friendly behavior 
  • Complex & Super Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions

I Delivery formats: AI(EPS)+JPG+PNG+PSD+PDF and other Custom Formats.

I Promise you:
  • If you not Satisfied, 100% Money Back Guarantee.

For any question, please feel free contact me.
Thank you for viewing my gigs.     

Regard 
Zehad

Reviews


faid_saif:I will keep ordering!

zehadcomputer:Thank you so much.

martinezmarvin2:good customer service

zehadcomputer:Thank you so much

faid_saif:the fastest out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment