Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will provide you a creative design and I promise to satisfy you with the best of my ability.

I will provide you a creative design and I promise to satisfy you with the best of my ability.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
10 Reasons to choose 'Shuhel98' for Vectorization:
  1. 100% Re-created Manual Tracing for Vector Graphics. No shortcuts.
  2. 100% Satisfactory Result. I love smiling buyers! :)
  3. 100% Positive Reviews. Repeated returning customers.
  4. 250+ Successful Buyers. Including many Top Buyers of Fiverr.
  5. Super Fast & Express Delivery available. (12 Hours - 24 Hours) I understand the value of your time.
  6. Multiple file formats. For multiple needs.
  7. High-Resolution scalable graphics. Minimum 300 dpi.
  8. FREE Revisions. I'm determined to make you happy.
  9. FREE Transparent file format in.PNG. Additional Delights.
  10. FREE Sample. In case you want to check my skill before ordering.

What to Vectorize?
  • Raster images of vector illustrations
  • Detailed Logos & Icons
  • 2D Cartoons
  • Pencil Sketches
  • Body Tattoos
  • Scanned vector graphics
  • Stationery printing products
  • Possible Raster images (contact to confirm)

Don't miss :
  1. $5 per Graphic in Default.
  2. Additional Gig Extras for Source files like AI, EPS, PDF, PSD & SVG on demand.
  3. Additional Gig Extras for Express Delivery & Super Fast Delivery.
  4. The quality of the edges of the vector graphic will depend on the quality and resolution of the image you're sending.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO CONFIRM THE ORDER.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment