Friday, June 29, 2018

I will complete your work within 2 hours and provide file format as you demand

I will complete your work within 2 hours and provide file format as you demand












About:

Welcome to my gig

I am professional illustrator and coreldraw to help you to trace or Redraw your Logo. And I will be happy to provide my other service too as mentioned below.,

What this gig offers?

- Fill colour logo on demand

- Vectorise logo

- Revise until your are not satisfied

- Recreate  and Retouch your logo

- File Format of types: A.I. , PDF, PSD, JPG, CDR and PNG.... (all for FREE, As you demand)

- Manually Trace your logo to VECTOR....

PLEASE INBOX me  kindly before you place me an order

You Can Find me on: https://www.fiverr.com/damansubedi 

Thanks

Best Regards

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment