Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will remake or convert your logo or image into vector

I will remake or convert your logo or image into vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Your image or logo may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing or vectorising  I can improve your graphics so that they become suitable for printing. in addition, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG, JPEG 


  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR(contact before order)

  • Convert logo / image to vector

  • Any other Illustrator based work


For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $10

Why me ? 

  • 100% positive ratings.
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advices

The best thing about this gig? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. :)


For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $10

[#Creative #unique #minimal #simple #perfect #modern #classic #eye catching #professional #clean #logos #badges #labels  #classiness #design #graphic #website logo]

Reviews


titoshalgam:he is just finamonal he is just the best

creativemelon:One of my best client. Nice personality and a very good man indeed!

pasleyri:Will use again and again!

creativemelon:Thanks a lot!

etandoh:always great work delivered!


No comments:

Post a Comment