Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw simple vector or trace any simple image

I will draw simple vector or trace any simple image












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hay looking for vector designer?

Then you are in right place.I have designs creative to difficult vector arts.Almost all of my works related to vector designing with illustrator.I been doing illustration for more then 7 years.I can trace any image and make it vector file. 

.

Please contact me before placing order if its a critical vector arts.

Free :

  1. JPG file with white background
  2. PNG file with transparent background
  3. Vector file.
  4. Clean and croped  

Why should you hire my gig?
  • 24/7 at your service
  • Quick to respond
  • top quality job
  • Very low price with high quality work

Thank You.

Reviews


atiawatoa:Another job well done high quality no short cuts, trust worthy vendor

rifatnaim:thanks a lot

atiawatoa:Good graphic work

rifatnaim:thanks a lot

atiawatoa:Never let down, for vectorizing and a fast turnover - i use this vendor.


No comments:

Post a Comment