Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vector your images in one day

I will vector your images in one day












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will Vector your Images(Raster to Vector)

  • Lost your original vector file, only have flatten raster file (jpg,psd,png,etc.)?
  • Need to convert artwork in to Vector ?
  • Resolution depend file into resolution free format?

I can trace your file in to these vector formats,

  • Adobe Illustrator (*.AI)
  • Encapsulated PostScript (*.EPS)
  • Scalable Vector Graphics (*.SVG)
I Also Provides,
  • Background Transparent PNG file (*.PNG)
  • JPG File (*.JPG)
  • PDF file (*.PDF)

I DELIVER FILES IN 6  FORMATS FOR $5

Reviews


yadsdpc:Outstanding.

lkwasa:Thank you!

yadsdpc:Great work, thanks.

lkwasa:Thank you!

idea2k:Perfect work!


No comments:

Post a Comment