Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create new gigs related to my work. I am creative and flexible with my work and always quote very economical and affordable price.

I will create new gigs related to my work. I am creative and flexible with my work and always quote very economical and affordable price.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I use Adobe Illustrator for vector works.

Can create vector form of the following-

Logo.
Poster / Greeting cards
Drawing, Illustration.
Business card / ID card
Floor Layout / Map Layout.
Template.
Graphic images
Documents / pdf / words.


FORMATS-
Jpeg, png, pdf, svg, eps, ai etc.


QUALITY-
Files will be 300dpi high quality for printing or for digital media.


SIZE-
Standard A3 or above size unless specifically requested.


FILE MANAGEMENT- (source files only)
Aligned graphics. 
Properly named layers and sublayers.
Neatly arranged graphics in separate layers.
No messy work.
Easy for edit in future.
Bleed mark of 3mm.
Ready to print.


For further information pls message me.

Reviews


adiyagil:As promised

l3d3global:The man keeps delivering on time. Great work. Will keep using him!

maniish11:A special person- My first buyer.

kevingeiser:Great artist, great rates, great guy!

maniish11:Wonderful experience. Very encouraging and supportive.\r\nThanks for the Tip.


No comments:

Post a Comment