Friday, June 29, 2018

I will convert your raster images to vector files. (for simple image or logo)

I will convert your raster images to vector files. (for simple image or logo)












About:

At a glance to my VECTOR gig

Need your JPEG or PNG graphic converted to a clean, workable vector format? Vector images can be resized without pixelation or distortion. I am ready to serve here.


My services are:

  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your Image
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything
  • Full editable format
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
  • Very Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • No compromise with quality
  • Also, accept bulk orders with fast delivery.
  • I will provide .ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats

If do you need forthwith service? Please follow my gig offer. Contact with me before place the order my forthwith service gig.


NOTE:

  • For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.
  • If you have any question I would be glad to clarify.

best regards
Jackson0171

Reviews


rickeighties:excellent work , definitely recommend

jackson0171: A Lot of thanks

sup2lt:awesome thanks

jackson0171:A Lot of thanks

sup2lt:awesome consistent work


No comments:

Post a Comment