Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do raster to vector

I will do raster to vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Raster to vector 
I will convert your Logo/Image/Symbol/Pattern any kind of low quality image  to vector files (EPS, AI, PDF) if you need I am able to give you BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF file format. Only vector format file are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc. I will convert your raster files from (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, JIF…) to vector illustrator files (EPS, AI, PDF).

OUTPUT FILES 
  • Ai, Pdf, Jpg, Svg, Eps, Png
  • Give you file whatever you want
  • Fill with different colors

Reviews


dylanh724:Perfect PSD to Vector change! It even looks better than the original (cleaner).

mazeduldesign:Dylanh Is very very nice client hope I will get more work from him.. Thank you

claire333:The seller was very helpful in turning my PDF into an ai file in 30 minutes which was awesome. He is very responsive which was very much appreciated!!\nClaire

mazeduldesign:very very nice client good requirement

khaaaalid:Will Come Again for sure. Second time working with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment