Friday, June 29, 2018

I will vectorise, vector tracing, convert to vector in 2 hours

I will vectorise, vector tracing, convert to vector in 2 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will vectorize your old graphic/ photo/sketch into a clean and sharp vector graphic in a professional way.I don't use auto trace or any automated tools. 100% manual work and perfections guaranteed.
select your package on my gig which suits you better, I will give you quick response and will deliver your work on time.

if you have any questions. please contact me before place orders

Reviews


marilynmundell:Great! This is our go to artist, we use cr3ative3_5 regularly.

cr3ativ3_5:always a great pleasure to work with this buyer.thank you for your great time.

awstyn:Always great!

cr3ativ3_5:thank you again

awstyn:Great again!


No comments:

Post a Comment