Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert your logo or image to high vector

I will convert your logo or image to high vector












About:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECKING ON MY GIG.


I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your logo or image to high vector.


WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME

·Soft copy of all work done in JPG, PNG, GIF

·High resolutionamp; Low Resolution JPG/PNG.

·Various revisions if needed.

- Source vector file AI, EPS, PDF.


  • A high resolution Vectorised version with transparent background.
  • Clean version lof your logo (.jpg .png).
  • Free source file (.ai).
  • Unlimited revisions.


Why choose me?

  • I've never delayed an delivery.
  • You'll get unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied with the product you're getting.

Reviews


diotronic:Great communication, understood easily the instructions, patient.

vectorembexpert:Great Buyer Thanks.

mckensi201:Great service and time considered

vectorembexpert:Great Buyer Thanks :) :)\r\n\r\nThanks for TIP :) :)

vector3xpert:I'm Highly recommend this guy he is magician illustrator. will send him more jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment