Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create vector trace or convert image,logo to vector file

I will create vector trace or convert image,logo to vector file












About:

Hello,
I am mrmohim74

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

I will do:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything

You will get SUPER SERVICE:
  • Simple or standard graphic.
  • all type of source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 6hrs. 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.

((((***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER***))))
  • No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before placing order.

Reviews


sitter2014:He told me it was impossible to generate a vectorized version of the images I provided, even though the service he's offering specifically offers to do that.\n\nHe eventually figured out how to do this after he googled it.

diannasaur:This seller responded so quickly to all requests.... was a pleasure doing business with him.\n\n

mrmohim74:Very friendly, honest and co-operative buyer. Happy to work for her.

aliworks:Mrmohim is my go-to guy for graphic design. And I continue to refer my clients who want logos to him. Thank you for the tshirt designs.

mrmohim74:Very friendly, honest and co-operative buyer. Happy to work for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment