Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorize your drawing, photo, or idea

I will vectorize your drawing, photo, or idea












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will turn your sketch into high resolution vectored artwork!

Send me your sketch in one of the following formats: 
  • digital sketch
  • scanned drawing
  • sketch you did on a post-it note

If there are questions about the quality please contact me beforehand to ensure your satisfaction. 

I can do various styles so if you want a certain style and have an example other than my work please include it with your image.

Please message me before ordering so I can make a customer offer specific to your needs if there is not a gig offer that meets what you are needing. Thank you!





    Reviews


    boogity:Hanna is wonderful. So great communicating - just like a friendly neighbor who can help you out. Will be happy to be able to talk with her and use her skills again in future projects!

    uncreba:needed a project done correctly and saw her previous work and was sold. she provided me what I asked for and was kind enough to allow more time because of my client.

    greenwelldesign:Awesome buyer even with the client delay we worked together and found a great resolution!

    daleprescott892:she did a great job on a hard picture to work with. I'll use her again.

    greenwelldesign:Awesome and easy to work with buyer, definitely would work with again.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment