Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do vector tracing, character outlining and recolor

I will do vector tracing, character outlining and recolor












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! Below are the services that I offer:
- image vertorizing, where i can convert logo/icons/character to vector.
- character outlining, where i will create the characters/logo/icons outline, mainly in black and white, or transparent background if required.
- recolor, if you wish your image/icons was in another color, i can do for you

**Preferable all 2D images or graphic images

Price starting at $5 for 3 images, $10 for 6 images, $15 for 9 images and so on. 

I am doing part time job with this gig, which means I can only start to work for you after working hours. Therefore, I hope we can deal on the delivery time. 

Thank you!!

Reviews


jonnieblaze1:excellent as always, really pleased with your work yet again.always works to my requirments and listens to what i want.great prices.thank you alviss your a star

jonnieblaze1:Fantastic work as always. i highly recommend Alviss. fast delivery of gig. great communication. great prices 5 thank you Alviss

alviss77:Thank you! Great customer, and great experience as always

jonnieblaze1:amazing, love working with you Alviss.you are quick to deliver. thank you so much for listening to my requirements and getting the work done to a very professional standard.looking forward to working with you again soon

alviss77:Thank you so much! I really appreciate that, look forward to work with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment