Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vector tracing convert customizes your files

I will vector tracing convert customizes your files












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Thanks for visiting my gig. Sometimes you have fewer quality graphics which cannot use for printing purposes. I'm here to help with that for you. I'll redraw/trace/ vectorize your any less quality graphic using adobe illustrator manually for perfection. I'll provide you the original adobe illustrator ( AI/EPS / PDF/SVG) file with high resolution .jpeg  and .png. 


My service:

1. No auto convert/ trace,
2. 100% hand drawn,
3. Keeping every little detail,
4. Fine tune,
5. Revisions to the satisfaction,
6. Intime delivery,
7. Source file,
8. High quality work of art,
9. color change,
10. Color adjustment,
11. Fast communication,
And many more.


My specialty is to produce a nice and clean vector file from any file you may have, but a high resolution* or larger image usually shows more detail.

The price depends on the image complexity. Please contact me first.


My ultimate goal is your 100% satisfaction with the work.

Reviews


zach3713:Working on a project, thanks!

zach3713:Working on a project, thanks!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment