Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design wallpapers, logo, portraits, or animations

I will design wallpapers, logo, portraits, or animations












About:

I will fulfill any request to make a vector graphic that is entirely to your liking. Whether you want a wallpaper, logo, profile picture, banner, animation, or portrait, I can do it all.

As far as source material goes, I am willing to do research on topics I'm not familiar with. If there is no source material, and you want me to get creative, I don't mind that either.

Note: Small revisions, like palate swapping and repositioning of objects in an image, are really easy to do with vector graphics, so those are free and I can do them same-day. I may charge extra for revisions, depending on the work involved.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment