Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will turn your low res logo or image to a high res

I will turn your low res logo or image to a high res












About:

+ Did you lose your high-resolution logo, sketch, drawing or any other job at all? and the quality you have may not be suitable for printing purposes? if that applies to you then you are in the right gig!


I will turn Your  Low-resolution image or logo to a high resolution so that they are able to be printed or appear better. 



Note: for Detailed and Complex LOGOS, or IMAGES send the file via inbox so I can look at it, to avoid CANCELLATION!

In this Gig, I can Deliver:-
1. a high-resolution 300dpi jpeg image (vector)
2. Transparent PNG format 300dpi
3. (AI,EPS,PDF,CRD) file size For large format printing and scalability purpose.
4. Multiple revisions if needed will be available until you're fully satisfied.

Ensure to look at my gig extra for a customize order

APPLICATION TO BE USED
+ Adobe illustrator

+ you’ll be amazed at how your low res image will be transform 


Money back Guaranteed no questions asked! I am for your satisfaction.

REGARDS
STEVE
.

Reviews


sydrow:OK, but I found the outcome to be not very good

roycemilmlow:Easy and quick

stevnndukwu:Thank you sir

smartathlete:Excellent work; exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend

stevnndukwu:Thank you sir


No comments:

Post a Comment