Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do vector trace, redraw, convert within 12 hours max

I will do vector trace, redraw, convert within 12 hours max












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">HELLO! PLEASE READ THE WHOLE GIG DESCRIPTION

***CONTACT ME SO WE CAN CLARIFY BEFORE ORDERING***


Only vector file formats are SCALABLE without quality loss ready to PRINT. I'll separate all the colors Or how many colors you want and the way you want, outline, fill, stroke. I will trace convert or path to vector in Illustrator or CorelDraw for only 1 image $5.  I do not use auto-trace software or similar low-quality procedures. Every single design is redraw-ed by hand to achieve the best results!


12 Hours Extra Fast Delivery. Premium Quality Guaranteed!

What I can do for you:

  • Convert your logo to VECTOR
  • Convert Image or Photos to VECTOR
  • Convert Drawing to VECTOR
  • Convert Font to VECTOR
  • Convert Any Icon to VECTOR
  • Draw Your Sketch or Object 
  • Restore/Replicate/Trace Logo 
  • Change and Modify Colors
  • Edit, add or remove text
  • Correct Your Logo
  • Transparent Background


You will get file or format, AI, EPS, PDF, CDR, SVG,
I need the low/high-resolution Logo / Graphic and the FONT NAME.
In case your font it's too complex and you don't know the font's name I will use a similar font.

Thanks!

<Sozib>

Reviews


heathermayer:Always delivers in a quick amount of time. Does excellent work! Thanks again!

sozib813384:I am very happy to work with you as always. Hope we will work together again and again. Thank you!

minameismud:Good job, quick delivery.

sozib813384:Thank you so much! and I hope to work with you always.

kboss_exec:Speeeeeeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment