Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorize your logo, image.. etc work in 12hrs.

I will vectorize your logo, image.. etc work in 12hrs.












About:

Respected Buyer!
Welcome to my Gig


My name is Noman, and I'll do any kind of your tracing/Vactorizing image, Logo, Maps, Embroidery, crest etc... work in a very short time period along with outstanding quality of work.

The process that is called vector trancig, or Vactorizing is basically a way where you can resize your object to the size that you want without losing any quality.

I will delivered, AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, layered PSD, high resolution JPG, PNG, Print Ready documents and etc.

Why Choose my service?

-In the tracing/Vectorization work, I will draw the whole object via appropriate tools, never used any short cut techniques. so therefore my final images are 100% quality based.
-I will always give unlimited reviews to fix any issue (100% support even after the order is closed).
-I'm always trying to satisfy my client and seeking perfection.
-I work alone. So every service will have the same exceptional quality.
-Fast deliveries.
-Work QUALITY is 100% guarantee.


IMPORTANT:
  • The vectorization depends entirely of the image quality (good image = good vector).
  • Price will be depends on the quantity of Job.

If you have any queries, please contact me INBOX.

Thank you.

Reviews


ecclesiastical:Excellent and careful work. Great seller.

conceptdsigning:Your welcome mam...and thank you very very much for the wonderful feedback..\r\n

leonns:Great service

conceptdsigning:Thank you for your feedback.\r\n

ecclesiastical:Great Seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment