Friday, June 29, 2018

I will vectorize digitize replicate trace enhance edit fix your logo

I will vectorize digitize replicate trace enhance edit fix your logo












About:

This is a "Vector Tracing" gig not a "Logo Design" gig!

My gig is all about replicating or editing existing logo thru vector tracing. I give transparent PNG, EPS vector and Ai master file as an output. These files are enough to be used for all print and publishing needs. Additional fund maybe required if a different file format is requested.

Services may also includes enhancing or changing colors, adding objects, re-sizing elements, changing or adding text, adding or removing graphic effects and many others. 

FIVE DOLLAR GIG is for simple logos only like the ADDIDAS and others that could just be completed in a very short time. If your logo needs a text style change, I can do up to 3 mock-ups and more than that will require extra funds.

I can also design a logo based on a sketch or incorporate different graphics to create an original logo. I can also replicate graphics that has no photographic image (unless provided) and has less effects like a simple ads, signs, info graphics etc.

If you think your logo or graphic is a bit complicated for five bucks, contact me first before placing a job order so I can quote you a price based on your needs.  




Reviews


ayasha7:I had a good experience...Thank you!

francis920176:We have all the option to communicate and get the best result before completing the project.

yaboyease30:Seller did exactly what I needed in the exact time I needed it done..Went above and beyond on the commication level and I'm completely satisfied

francis920176:Smooth transaction. Easy to work with. Two thumbs up!

asterix7:As always, this project went very smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment