Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will draw vector map, plan of city, street, tracing a picture in vector

I will draw vector map, plan of city, street, tracing a picture in vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I draw in the vector the vector of your bitmap. Fonts I'll translate into curves. I will prepare for printing on offset or on ebook. 

If you have historical bad maps or maps of your area, I can reverse them into vector maps with very good quality.

tourist maps, historical hiking maps, battle charts, maps of great geographical discoveries, maps of your street, your city and others, everything will be done in a vector with very good quality.

Before ordering, I will need to determine the complexity, which will depend on the cost of work. The specified cost of work is conditional.

I'm waiting for your orders!

Reviews


jcorrea10791:\nExcellent job!

vanbli:Outstanding Experience!

joshglk:Vanbli was very easy to work with and his work was very good. We are happy with the work he provided and his attentiveness to us as we worked through the revision process.

vanbli:thank you friend for the good words and for the tip

ksherm01:I received my file very quickly and it was exactly what I wanted!\nThank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment