Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vector trace your logo professionally

I will vector trace your logo professionally












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will convert your current low resolution designs into high resolution vector format, without any quality loss. Perfect for web use, printing on shirt, making banners etc..

Service Description:

  • Vector your picture
  • Vector your logo
  • Vector anything
  • Vector Tracing Service
  • High quality image PNG & JPEG
  • Source file (eps and vector)
  • Unlimited revision
  • Deliver the final file in 24hrs.
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.
  • 100% editable, layered artwork
  • Adjustments to your current file
  • Ready to print file
  • Improve your art work
  • Drawing sketch in vector format


Please do contact me before placing an order to asses the complexity of the work, I reply almost immediately if I am not asleep.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment