Friday, June 29, 2018

I will take your current logo and turn it into a clean vector drawing with the original colors

I will take your current logo and turn it into a clean vector drawing with the original colors












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Have you already drawn up the PERFECT idea for your logo but don't quite have an understanding on how to turn it into a versatile vector? I can help with that!

I will take your logo and clean up the lines, as well as provide you with vector files and a high resolution .PNG image with a transparent background.

If you would like to take the extra step to have a branding kit created that will give you outlines to use along all of your companies projects which would include Fonts, Color Palettes, business cards and stationary, I can also assist you with that!

A branding kit dramatically increases the presence and professionalism of any company by providing guidelines by which you will follow when doing any marketing or promotion allowing for an extremely consistent brand theme.

**Please Read!**

The logo itself comes with unlimited revisions along the lines of the original logo provided, I will not be able to create an entirely new logo for you here, but you can look at my other packages for this if you are looking for something new!

I will allow up to 3 revisions on stationary and business cards.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment