Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do vector tracing logo redesign,text,sketch asap

I will do vector tracing logo redesign,text,sketch asap












About:

I am a professional, experienced, creative and hard working graphic's designer. Your low resolution image will be converted to vector the highest resolution that will be ready to print. I hope you will be satisfied my work and going friendly relation . 

You send me: Low Res Image (Raster of Bitmap) Scanned Image, Drawings and Sketches, A PSD file of the image/logo and jpeg/jpg, pdf, etc.Any other files.

What I can do to your file ? 
* Convert raster to Vector * Convert to high resolution
* Scanned image convert to vector or editing * Vactorized your logo 
* Fully Editable * A PSD file of the image/log 
* Any other files. * Print Ready, 
*Change and modify colors *Sharpen, edit, add or remove text
*Trim, Crop, Correct your image * Make background transparent
* PSD editable layer file. * Redraw or change shape the customer is satisfied.
If you have any problems or you just need information, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you. 

Md Jahidul Islam

Reviews


markfast:like the seller

ktrobinson:Worked well and got a quick delivery

salim731:thanks sir

kaypok:always great and quick

salim731:you are my great beyer


No comments:

Post a Comment