Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert raster to vector, vector tracing

I will convert raster to vector, vector tracing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi Dear,

I will vector trace or convert logo and image to vector illustrator (with urgent delivery). You can provide vector images of any size or resolution, I will convert them to high-resolution image.

I'm here to do Vector Tracing,Convert to Vector, Image to vector, logo to vector. 

   I can Vectorize :

  • Vectorize Your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  •  Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time.

File format :
I will give you all file format with source file all of the packs.

Reviews


kimerh:I was under a deadline. Seller is always quick to respond and delivered 2 vector logos within a vert short time - always very responsive and aims to please. Highly recommended!

alexdesigni:outstanding experience!

sales4443:dfsffdfdff

alexdesigni:outstanding experience!

sales4443:sdfsdfdsadsdss


No comments:

Post a Comment