Friday, June 29, 2018

I will vector logo vector tracing asap

I will vector logo vector tracing asap












About:

I will provide SCALABLE, EDITABLE and PRINT READY vector file so you can adjust the file to any size. It is ready for printing on T-shirts, business cards, flyers, etc.

For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.


My services are:

  • Vectorise your logo
  • Vectorise your Image
  • Vectorise your sketch
  • Vectorise anything
  • Full editable format
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
  • Very Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • No compromise with quality
  • Also, accept bulk orders with fast delivery.
  • I will provide .ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats

 

INPUT FILES

  • Low-resolution image (but useful)
  • Scanned image
  • Photo
  • Drawing
  • jpg / pnj / tiff / psd / MS word / Excel / Bitmap etc.

 

NOTE:

  • For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.

 If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to help :)

Reviews


rom1221:Super fast and great quality. Highly recommended.

bdvector01:Thank you so much.

matohei:very fast and perfect work.

bdvector01:A Lot of thanks.

peterhso:Great, thanks for quick and good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment