Friday, June 29, 2018

I will redraw, vector trace or convert image to vector file

I will redraw, vector trace or convert image to vector file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I'm Mantvydas

WHAT WILL I SEND YOU?
  •  Delivery within 3 to 6 hours or sooner.
  • For complex designs I will need more time to complete with the best quality

WHAT I DO?

I'll redraw/convert any logo/image to VECTOR (plus: adjusts if necessary
  • 100% MANUAL

  • No auto tracing

  • Recreate your lost pixels.

  • Fill with different colors.

  • Clean and clear format.

  • I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

  • For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5

    MONEY BACK GUARANTEED

    I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment