Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do vector tracing of logo image and convert to high resolution

I will do vector tracing of logo image and convert to high resolution












About:

I am requesting to CONTACT ME through MESSAGE before creating a DIRECT ORDER.


Do you want to get Vector Tracing of Cartoon Image, need to Vector Convert SKETCH, Redraw raster LOGO, Re-design Illustration? I will help you on such projects.

Who Am I ?
I am a Graphic Designer and I will professonally VECTORIZE LOGO, Icon & Text. Vector Tracing of image improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.


Why Choose Me?

Because, I am providing-

  • Unlimited Revision until you will satisfy.
  • 300dpi PNG & JPG.
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed.
  • Improve your art work.

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR.



What you will get :


  • Source File or Vector File.
  • Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF.
  • HIGH-RESOLUTION JPG & PNG.
  • Ready to print file.
  • Adjustments to your current file.

What you will send?

  • Low-Resolution Files
  • Blurred Images, Text
  • Raster Logo or Sketch
  • Screenshot of Image
  • Scanned Images
  • Link of the Image
  • PSD, JPG, PNG, PDF or any Format for Adjustments.

vector-tracing-image-convert-sketch-draw-logo-text-high-resolution-illustration-raster

Reviews


tommy_usa:good work my friend

abid_rh:Great experience! Wish to work together again.

kotohira:Fast and meticulous!!!

abid_rh:Really a pleasure to work with, hope we will work together again.

kathleenvinluan:Abid is very easy to work with. Gave me a lot of ideas to choose from. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment