Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will trace complex image, change colors of image / Mascot to provide you HD image, Source &Vector

I will trace complex image, change colors of image / Mascot to provide you HD image, Source &Vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello my dear buyers....

                         I  offer my services to convert your LOW Resolution and hand drawn image into High Resolution Vector (.AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG files).  These will be printable at any scale without loosing quality.

 

WHAT WILL YOU GET:


  • Friendly service.
  • 100% manual retracing.

  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and .EPS, .PDF, .SVG and High resolution JPEG, PNG  (Transparent) files.

  • Full support untill you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vectorization.

  • Unlimited Revisions till your satisfaction..


All packages include just 01 image to trace, price is different depending on the complexity of your image. So, just show me you image before placing an order. Depending on the nature of job, i may offer you more than 01 image in the same price. 

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment