Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will take your need and my imagination and make professional and awesome graphic designs out of them for you. Once you hand over your order, you can consider your job half done already. Don’t hesitate to contact me.

I will take your need and my imagination and make professional and awesome graphic designs out of them for you. Once you hand over your order, you can consider your job half done already. Don’t hesitate to contact me.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will convert your current low res design, into a high resolution vector format to be displayed and printed at any size without quality loss. As well as providing the vector file, I also provide your image in various other formats, including, pdf, jpeg, png. All labeled for easy reference.


I am skilled & experienced person in Illustrator & Photoshop. Making cool designs is my passion. Just send me your existing image in jpg, png or pdf format and wait for the magic to happen. You can also send your hand drawn scanned file to recreate it in Illustrator (ai/vector) file.

What you'll get-
  • Raster to Vector
  • Bitmap to Vector
  • 100% scalable artwork 
  • Added adjustment your current file
  • Ready to print
  • Any other illustrator based work
  • Improve your art work
  • Draw your sketch with illustrator
  • Convert your logo into a VECTOR file


PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER

Reviews


ivanjgoolsby:Purchased gig to improve images for screen printing.

mark_collins:Thanks so much!

lammico:Mark is a dream to work with. Always my \

mark_collins:Thanks so much for the kind words! Just love it doing every project!

martini95:This is like my 5th post but there's a reason for that, his work is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment