Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert your sketch into vector

I will convert your sketch into vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Did you make the coolest sketch in your notepad, but you would like to have it digitized?

I CAN HELP YOU. 

Vectorizing your sketches never was easier, all you need to do, is to send me your sketch and I'll make sure to vectorize, and the best of all is that you will be able to scale it to any size to print it even for billboards and it won't lose quality. Isn't that cool?
Imagine your company logo ready to be placed in your website, in your phone's wallpaper. In your child's new T-Shirt.

I CAN DO IT. 

Just place your order, and send the scanned logo, sketch, drawing, signature, or lettering you need vectorized. I'll do the rest.
Above you can see samples of my work.

For 5$: You get your sketch vectorized, ready for printing and using on websites.

For an extra 5$ I'll give color and shading to a basic sketch like the one in the third picture. If you need me to work on something a bit more complex just, contact me first, send me the sample and I'll send you a custom offer meeting your needs and expectations with a very competitive price. 

Once the file is ready, you will recieve a jpg, png as reference and the SVG vector file. 

LEVEL 2 SELLER, JUST CHECK MY OTHER GIGS AND THE SATISFACTION RATE

Reviews


raysist:Great service!

tlmason:It was a pleasure to work with you, Ray. \r\n\r\nBest Regards.

nny0614:Awesome experience great person

tlmason:It is always a pleasure to work with you, nny0614. \r\n\r\nBest Regards.

stevecoward:quick and very responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment